Ms. Kasper's Social Studies Class
Study, Study, Study
Cycle 1: Unit 1: Native Americans and the Great Convergence
Cycle 1: Unit 2: Colonization
Cycle 1: Unit 3: The American Revolution
Cycle 2: Unit 4: The Constitution
Cycle 2: Unit 4 The Growth of Democracy
Cycle 3:Unit 5 Manifest Destiny
Cycle 3: Unit 6 Reform Movements and Sectional Differences
Cycle 4: Unit 7 Civil War Causes
Cycle 4: Unit 8 The Civil War
Cycle 4: Unit 9 Reconstruction
40. I can define key terms. 4.1 Vocab
41. I can describe the precedents set by George Washington's presidency.
precedents additional reading
42. I can explain the conflict of the national bank and Hamilton's compromise.
43. I can explain the Whiskey rebellion's impact.
43. I can explain the proclamation of neutrality, the XYZ affair, and impressment/piracy issues.
801 and 802 lesson
extra resources on neutrality
45. I can contrast Hamilton's Federalists with Jefferson's Democratic-Republicans
46. I can analyze the election of 1800 and the Marbury vs Madison case.
marbury vs madison
47. I can define 4.2 vocab. see hw blog
Students corrected their SSPA ERQ and short answers. These are the materials that were provided as a "cheat" sheet in case their notes were poor or missing.
national bank short answer
Create a free website