Vocab HW: Due on Friday #21-30
Edpuzzle video: 1.6 Moving to the colonies: Due Wednesday 9/20
Textbook for 801, 802, 803:
--Answer on notebook pages 17 (southern). Read pages 68-74. Answer 2a-b, 3a-c, 4a-b. Answer on 18 (middle). Read pages 84-87. Answer 1a-b, 2a-b, 3a-b, 6. And on notebook page 19 (new England). Read pages 75-83. Answer 2a-b, 3a-b, 4a-b. Due Friday 9/22
Workbook for 804 and 805:
----Complete all parts of pages 26-39 Due Friday 9/22. Do NOT complete any challenge activities or the letter on page 33.
801, 802, 803: Colonial Fair project due to present on 9/20.
804 and 805: Pamphlet due by 9/28.
• Homework quiz on 9/22 for all students
• Vocab quiz for all on Friday 9/22.
• Unit 2 Colonization Test on 9/25 for 801, 802, 803. 804 and 805 will take it 9/27 or so. 25 multiple choice and 1 erq.
o Students will write an essay explaining which colonial region their assigned person would be most successful in using historical, geographic, and economic evidence.
Sign up for REMIND.COM instructions are posted on the website http://nkaspers.weebly.com
https://www.hmhco.com/one Is the login screen for all online materials for the textbook.
Vocab HW: Due on Friday by 9/22 1.6 (Term 1: Week 6)
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows