Vocab HW #69-78: Due on Friday 10/16
Current event Journal:
- 803 and 804: Due posted on Edmodo by Thursday 10/15 at 8:00am.
- 801 and 802: Due turned in on Thursday 10/15 Document
- video due completed by Wednesday 10/14 at 8:00am.
- Vocab Quiz—matching on Friday
- Social Studies Proficiency on Friday 15 MC and 1 ERQ
Grade reports go home for progress reports.
Vocab HW: Due Friday 10/16 #69-78
For each word you must
3. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply.
a. NOT People are nomadic.
4. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
79. _____George Washington
80. _____Charles Cornwallis
81. _____Declaration of Independence
83. _____Common Sense
84. _____Natural Rights
85. _____Olive Branch Petition
87. _____ Hessians
88. _____ Ally