For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
143. _____ democratic
144. _____ Senate
145. _____ House of Representatives
147. _____ executive branch
148. _____ judicial branch
149. _____ legislative branch
150. _____ veto
3.5 SS HOMEWORK due by 12/9
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 12/9
Edpuzzle: Due Friday 12/9 8am
Edmodo: Due Thursday 12/15 8am for 803, 804, 805
● Vocab Quiz—matching on Friday
● Upcoming Writing Assessments: TESTS for in class assessments for mastery grades
o After taking notes, watching videos, and doing readings students will contrast a federalist government (USA) and a monarchy (England in the 1700s). How is the government that the founding fathers choose different from the government that they have left? What laws have they put in place to protect the people from a tyrant? Done during week 3.3ish
o After taking notes, watching videos, and doing readings students will contrast the constitution as originally written and interpreted by the founding fathers to how our government now seems to function. What laws would rectify our governmental flaws? What actions should each branch take to regain the balance and powers given to them originally? Done at the end of the constitution unit.