Vocab HW: #131-140 Due on Friday 1/26
Edpuzzle video: 4.4 “Washington” will be due Wed 1/24
Textbook homework for 801, 802, 803: Due Friday 1/26 Answer on notebook page K: Washington
--Read pages 246-249. On 249 answer: 1a-b, 2a-c, 3a-c
Workbook homework 804 and 805: Due Friday 1/26
-- Complete workbook pages #85-87
Grade reports: Go home this week. Sign and return!
Projects: If I were president mini project
• Vocab Quiz for all students 1/26
• Possible bill of rights multiple choice assessment
• Cycle 2: Unit 4 Writing Assessment:
o How well do the Constitutional amendments protect your rights as an American citizen?
o In a speech evaluate the way the 4th amendment is applied today and if it is a violation or protection of citizen rights. Discuss whether its application today follows its original meaning.
The website http://nkaspers.weebly.com and https://www.hmhco.com/one Is for all online materials for the textbook
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 4.4 Term 4 Week 4
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
131. _____George Washington
133. _____ inauguration
134. _____ Neutrality
135. _____ Alexander Hamilton
136. _____Thomas Jefferson
137. _____ John Adams n
138. _____ Impressment
139. _____ aliens
140. ____ sedition