For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. I love that my ethnic heritage is German and Czech. NOT I love my ethnic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
185. _____ Deconstruct
186. _____ Interpretation
187. _____George Washington
188. _____John Adams
191. _____12th Amendment
192. ____Thomas Jefferson
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday
2. Current event article dealing with an amendment/government due Friday
3. Collages are due no later than Feb 12th.
LA HW: 1. Journal about how things have changed for you since you entered middle school. How have you matured and changed (actions, what you say, what you do with your free time, who you hang out with, your priorities, responsibilities at home, relationships with parents/adults) What kind of person do you want to be known as, and how will you change what you to do to get there? Due Thursday
2. Outline due by Tuesday.
4. Essay draft due Feb 5th. We go to type on Feb 6th!