For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. I love that my ethnic heritage is German and Czech. NOT I love my ethnic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
203. ______Louisiana territory
204. _____Northwest passage
205. _____ War Hawks
206. _____ Secretary of State
207. _____Monroe Doctrine
208. _____ American System
209. _____ canal
211. _____Marbury vs Madison
212. _____McCulloch vs Maryland
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday
2. Current event article dealing with an amendment/government due Friday
LA HW: 1. Journal about a time that you struggled with a decision and compare that to the struggle you currently see in your independent reading book. How did you deal with it and how does that compare with how your character dealt with their problem. Think about how you reacted and what can you control. Then think about what is right and wrong and if the situation was fair. Due Friday
2. Rewrites due by Wednesday 2/18 the latest.
Term ends on Monday Feb. 16th. Please check your grades!