5.1 SS HOMEWORK 2/19-2/23 Term 4 ended 2/19.
Vocab HW: #161-170 Due on Friday 2/23
Edpuzzle video: 5.1 “Marbury vs Madison” will be due Wed 2/21
Textbook homework for 801, 802, 803: Due Friday 2/23 Answer on notebook page N: Thomas Jefferson
--Read pages 268-274. On 274 answer: 1a-b, 2a-c, 3a-c
Workbook homework 804 and 805: Due Friday 2/23
-- Complete workbook pages #99-102
Projects: Black history month poster due March 5th, potential work days Tues 2/20 and Tues 2/27
• Vocab Quiz for all students 2/23
• Content Test over unit 5 on 2/23 or 2/26
Cycle 2: Unit 5 Writing Assessment: What is presidential? Contrast the 2nd and 3rd presidents of the United States and their success at growing our democracy.
The website http://nkaspers.weebly.com and https://www.hmhco.com/one Is for all online materials for the textbook
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 5.1 Term 5 Week 1
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
161. _____xyz affair
162. _____Alien and Sedition Acts
163. _____ Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions
164. _____ Deadlock
165. _____Inaugural Address
166. _____ Louisiana Purchase
167. _____Marbury v Madison
168. _____ judicial review
169. ____John Marshall
170. _____William Marbury