For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. I love that my ethnic heritage is German and Czech. NOT I love my ethnic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
229. _____Eli Whitney
230. _____John Deere
231. _____ Francis Cabot Lowell
232. _____ Elias Howe
233. _____Robert Fulton
234. _____ Cyrus McCormick
235. _____ Industrialist
236. _____ Agrarian
238. _____ Discrimination
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday You can use either the inventor or his invention in the sentence this time!!!!
2. Current event article dealing with an amendment/government due Friday. Summarize the article giving the source and title.
3. Pamphlet due 3/18.
LA HW: 1. Journal about how different it is during the 1920-1940 time period and today. How is war different, society, and government actions changed since the 1920s? Would you prefer to live during that time or today? Have we really dealt with the problems that existed back then?
2. ERQ/On demand over our workbook unit from pg 94. It will be a 4 paragraph essay. Intro, 2 body paragraphs, and a conclusion. You will contrast two of the movements from the reading. Due Friday.