5.4 SS Vocabulary Hw due by 3/27
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
241. _____ Second Great Awakening
242. _____ Revival
244. _____ Sojourner Truth
245. _____ Elizabeth Cady Stanton
246. _____ Fredrick Douglas
247. _____Declaration of Sentiments
248. _____ Seneca Falls Convention
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday You can use either the inventor or his invention in the sentence this time!!!!
2. Current event article dealing with an amendment/government due Friday. Summarize the article giving the source and title.
3. Reform poster due by 3/31
4. Study guide due 3/26./uploads/4/8/6/4/4864576/study_guide_unit_5_and_6.docx Tests on Thurs and Fri
LA HW: 1. Write about life from the perspective of an animal in captivity. Choose an animal that you know about, and include actual actions caretakers take with them during the day.
2. ERQ/On demand over our workbook unit from pg 94. It will be a 4 paragraph essay. Intro, 2 body paragraphs, and a conclusion. You will contrast two of the movements from the reading. Due Monday
3. Writing piece about your point of view on animals in captivity using evidence from multiple texts and using citations. Due by 4/1
***Grade reports go home on Tuesday and must be returned with signature.