For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
259. _____ Jefferson Davis
260. _____ Fort Sumter
261. _____ Border States
262. _____ Confederacy
264. _____ Infrastructure
265. _____ Robert E. Lee
266. _____ Ulysses S. Grant
268. _____ Rebel
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday You can use either the inventor or his invention in the sentence this time!!!!
2. Current event article dealing with an amendment/government due Friday. Summarize the article giving the source and title.
3. Study guide due 4/10. Test on Fri (this is self created)
4. Political Cartoon addressing the strengths/weaknesses of a side
LA HW: 1. Summarize in a paragraph the book that you are reading. Include title, author, main characters and their traits, conflict and key events. This will be collected on Friday.
2. Writing piece about your point of view on animals in captivity using evidence from multiple texts and using citations. Planning tool worksheets due by 4/10, this is your draft.