1. CURRENT EVENT JOURNAL SUMMARY WITH TITLE AND SOURCE DUE 5/15
2. RETURN YOUR PROFICIENCY ANALYSIS REFLECTION BY 5/14, WITH PARENT SIGNATURE
3. CONTINUE TO REVIEW YOUR NOTEBOOK TO PREPARE FOR KPREP AND YOUR FINAL
4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TURNED IN YOUR “WHY THE SOUTH LEFT” WRITING PIECE
5. CORRECT YOUR SSPA4 ERQ BY 5/15
6. EXTRA CREDIT PROJECT DUE BY 6/1
1. JOURNAL—Write about how you have changed since you entered kms and about if you feel prepared for high school and kprep. What do you do, that shows you are ready to be a high schooler and can be a proficient/distinguished? Often what we think becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Write, “I am going to be proficient!” five times. Believe it!
2. RETURN YOU PROFICIENCY ANALYSIS REFLECTION BY 5/14, WITH PARENT SIGNATURE
3. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TURNED IN YOUR “ANIMAL CAPTIVITY “ WRITING PIECE
4. CORRECT YOUR RPA4 ERQ BY 5/15
5. READ EVERY NIGHT!
*GRADE REPORTS GO HOME 5/15