2. free rice. (earn 1,000 grains and then print off the page). Max 3,000
3. type your pieces at home and then --email or bring in a copy of the file. along with 2 hard copies. save under last, first name(twc) and last, first name(ondemand1)
4. do a word web for a vocabulary word from your workbook. Max 2.
5. turn in book report early
6. make your book report a website or wiki
7. post interesting articles or poems that can be used in class in the writers corner
8. make a wordle about a book you have read or yourself and post on the blog.
9. download comiclife and create one for a book you have read or about yourself.
10. post your pieces on teenink.com or email them to me to post on my student work section.
11. email a haiku to Courier-Journal by Dec 8th
12. Bring in a blanket for the Wrap up Louisville drive
13. Have your own copy of the Giver for our unit