Vocab HW: #181-190 Due on Friday 3/9
Edpuzzle video: 5.3 “Lewis and Clark” will be due Wed 3/6
Textbook homework for 801, 802, 803: Due Friday 3/9 Answer on notebook page P: War of 1812
--read pages 282-287. Answer on 287: 1a-c, 2a-b, 3a-b
Workbook homework 804 and 805: Due Friday 3/9
-- Complete workbook pages #106-108
--For extra credit answer questions 1-15 from pgs 276-277 in complete sentences in your notebook on pg 0: Review for Unit 5 assessment.
Projects: Black history month poster due March 5th, Women’s history month scrapbook project due 3/30.
• Vocab Quiz for all students 3/9
• Content Test over unit 5 on 3/7 for 804 and 805
Cycle 2: Unit 5 Writing Assessment: What is presidential? Contrast the 2nd and 3rd presidents of the United States and their success at growing our democracy.
Cycle 3: Unit 6 Writing Assessment: Explain why many settlers from the east moved to territories in the west between 1820-1860 and describe the geographical features that created problems for them as they moved across the western half of the continent.
The website http://nkaspers.weebly.com and https://www.hmhco.com/one Is for all online materials for the textbook
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 5.3 Term 5 Week 3
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
182. _____ Measles
183. _____ Louisiana Purchase
184. _____ Gadsden Purchase
186. _____ Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
187. _____ Cession