3.2 SS HOMEWORK 11/13-11/17
Vocab HW: #81-90 Due on Friday 11/17
Edpuzzle video: 3.2 “Comparing the Continental Army to the British Army “ will be due Wed 11/15
Textbook homework for 801, 802, 803: Due Friday 11/17: Answer on notebook page E: the war ends
--Read pages 139-144. On 144 answer: 1a-b, 2a-b, 3a-b
Textbook homework 804 and 805: Due Friday 11/17
-- Complete workbook pages #47-53
801, 802, 803: Protest poster project. And Revolutionary War timeline
804 and 805: Revolutionary War Project: All rewritten lyric needs to get turned in for a mastery grade.
Protest poster project. Time given in class, may have to finish outside of class
• Vocab Quiz for all students 11/17
• Unit Test for Causes of the Revolutionary War. About 25 Questions.
o A study guide will be given and required to be completed on Wed. 11/15
o Test will be on Wednesday 11/15 for 801, 802, 803
• Cycle 1: Unit 3 Writing Assessment:
o How do patriots and loyalist differ in their opinions about the events leading to the war? Why do patriots feel they must rebel? Student will describe a cause of the revolutionary war and explain how patriots and loyalists viewed the event.
The website http://nkaspers.weebly.com and https://www.hmhco.com/one Is for all online materials for the textbook
Vocab HW: Due on Friday by 11/17 3.2 (Term 3 Week 2)
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
81. _____ siege
82. _____ guerrilla warfare
83. _____ morale
84. _____ Olive Branch Petition
86. _____Valley Forge
87. _____Battle of Trenton
88. _____ Benedict Arnold
89. _____ Battle of Yorktown
90. _____ Treaty of Paris