Ms. Kasper's Social Studies Class
Study, Study, Study
Cycle 1: Unit 1: Native Americans and the Great Convergence
Cycle 1: Unit 2: Colonization
Cycle 1: Unit 3: The American Revolution
Cycle 2: Unit 4: The Constitution
Cycle 2: Unit 4 The Growth of Democracy
Cycle 3:Unit 5 Manifest Destiny
Cycle 3: Unit 6 Reform Movements and Sectional Differences
Cycle 4: Unit 7 Civil War Causes
Cycle 4: Unit 8 The Civil War
Cycle 4: Unit 9 Reconstruction
Unit 4 The American Revolution
This unit will cover the causes of the American Revolution and the war itself.
Name that Tune Revolutionary War Song
25. French and Indian War: I can explain what caused the French and Indian War and the effects of the war.
26.I can describe the taxes imposed on the colonies and explain the colonists's reaction to them.
27. I can explain who the Sons of Liberty were and what they did.
28. I can explain the causes of the Boston Tea Party and its effects.
29. I can explain how the Sons of Liberty built support with the First Great Awakening and Common Sense.
Common sense reading
30. I can analyze the Boston Massacre and judge who was at fault.
LInk to Videos and Pictures
readings, pictures and student document
31. I can analyze why colonists chose to b e a patriot, loyalist, or neutral.
32. I can explain the events at Lexington and Concord
31. I can explain the Declaration of Independence in my own words.
32. I can compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of the British and Colonial forces.
33. I can explain the Revolutionary War.
34. I can describe the key battles and events of the Revolutionary war.
35. I can explain the treaty of paris.
I can review the Causes of the revolution for my test.
Create a free website