231. Abundance: A very large quantity, amount, of something
232. Overshadow: To appear much more prominent or important than
233. State’s Rights Doctrine: Political theory that refers to the 10th amendment that any powers not stated in the constitution fall to the states rather than the national government.
234. Null and Void: Cancelled, invalid
235. Nationalism: Patriotic feelings, principles, and efforts.
236. Sectionalism: Restriction of interests to a narrow sphere, like your region or local issues.
237. Spoils System: The practice of the successful political party giving governmental jobs to its supporters
238. Kitchen Cabinet: A group of unofficial advisors to the holder of an elected office, who are influential
239. Diplomacy: The skill of managing international relations, negotiating effectively
240. Tariff: A tax on imported goods