For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
279. _____ Gettysburg Address
280. _____ Ironclads
281. _____ Vicksburg
282. _____ 54th Regiment
283. _____ Regiment
284. _____ Draft
285. _____ March to the Sea
286. _____ Appomattox
287. _____ Surrender
288. _____ Casualty
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday
2. Current event journal with title and source of article read due Friday
3. Typed piece about why the South leaves the Union was due already.
4. Unit Test/Proficiency Friday-create study guide.
LA HW: 1. Writing piece about your point of view on animals in captivity using evidence from multiple texts and using citations. Typed piece was due already.
2. Journal due Friday. Write about our field trip to the Addams Family Musical. What did you think of it? How was it different from the movies? Was it true to the characters and the theme of the movies? What about it being a play makes it better than a movie?
3. Reading Proficiency Friday