Vocab HW: #71-80 Due on Friday 11/2
Edpuzzle video: 2.6 The Revolution: will be due Wed 12/31
Textbook homework for 823/824: Due Thursday: Answer on notebook page J: Closer to War
--Read pages 113-118. Answer questions from 118: 1a-c, 3a-c
--Read pages 119-123. Answer questions from 123: 1a-c, 2a-c, 3b
Workbook homework 821/822: Due Thursday:
--. Workbook pages 44-49. Do not do the challenge activities.
Projects: Revolutionary War Project
-----Step 1 due 10/22, Step 3 due 10/29 (mastery grade), Step 4 (audio) due 11/2 in google classroom, Step 5 (video storyboards) due 11/7, Step 7 (in class presentation) due by 11/15.
-----In class work days with ipads: 10/29, 11/1, 11/8
- Vocab Quiz for all students Friday
- Homework Quiz for all students Thursday
- Cycle 1: Unit 3 Writing Assessment:
- How do patriots and loyalists differ in their opinions about the events leading to the war? Why do patriots feel they must rebel? Students will describe a cause of the revolutionary war and explain how patriots and loyalists viewed the event.
- When does rebellion become a revolution. Use your understanding of the motivations of the colonies in rebelling against the British crown in influence your answer.
the website http://nkaspers.weebly.com
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 2.6 (Term 2: Week 6)
For each word you must
- Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
- EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
--Full name in upper right hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows and underlined the term
- _____ Declaration of Independence
- _____ impel
- _____ Thomas Jefferson
- _____Thomas Gage
- _____ Charles Cornwallis
- _____ George Washington
- _____Olive Branch Petition
- _____ Hessians
- _____ Ally