3.4 SS HOMEWORK 12/4-12/8
Vocab HW: #101-110 Due on Friday 12/8
Edpuzzle video: 3.4 “Federalists vs Anti-Feds” will be due Wed 12/6
Textbook homework for 801, 802, 803: Due Friday 12/8 Answer on notebook page G: Articles of Confederation part 2
--Read pages 158-163. On 163 answer: 1a-d, 2a-b, 3a-b, 4a-b
Workbook homework 804 and 805: Due Friday 12/8
-- Complete workbook pages #57-59
--Workbook pages 60-63 due Wed 12/13
801, 802, 803: Government project due by 12/18
804 and 805: Revolutionary War Project: All rewritten lyric needs to get turned in for a mastery grade.
Timeline of the causes of the Revolutionary war due Wed 12/13
• Vocab Quiz for all students 12/1
• Government Quiz Friday 12/8 for 801, 802, 803
• Unit Test for Causes of the Revolutionary War. 40 for 804 and 805
o A study guide will be given and required to be completed for 804 and 805 for Wednesday 11/29
o Test Given Monday and Tuesday
• Cycle 1: Unit 3 Writing Assessment: 3 short answers and the ERQ for 804 and 805
o How do patriots and loyalist differ in their opinions about the events leading to the war? Why do patriots feel they must rebel? Student will describe a cause of the revolutionary war and explain how patriots and loyalists viewed the event.
The website http://nkaspers.weebly.com and https://www.hmhco.com/one Is for all online materials for the textbook
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 3.4 (Term 3 Week 4)
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
101 _____Popular Sovereignty
107 _____ Amendment
108 _____ Necessary and Proper Clause
109 _____ inalienable rights
110 _____ bill of rights