- Locate TWO poems or songs (since they are poems set to music). Attach or copy them into your journal. Write about what you like about them. Try to explain what makes them a good poem.
- Write about the sight of two of these: lit windows in a house when you're standing outside at night, someone you love when he or she doesn't know you're watching, a dying plant, shadows on snow
- Write about the feeling of two of these: grass under bare feet, a really bad kiss, the headrush when you stand up too fast, sore muscles, falling asleep in the back seat of a moving car.
41 Taste and smell imagery
- Write about the taste of two of these: an egg, an orange, medicine, cinnamon, chocolate, ice cream
- Write about the smell of two of these: burning food, melting snow, the ocean, your grandparents' home, the inside of a bus, pavement after the rain
Unit 1-3 review pgs 45-46 11/5