For each word you must
- Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. I love that my ethnic heritage is German and Czech. NOT I love my ethnic.
- EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
- _____ Popular Sovereignty
- _____ Free Soilers
- _____ Border Ruffians
- _____ Bleeding Kansas
- _____ Preston Brooks
- _____ Charles Sumner
- _____ Nat Turner Rebellion
- _____ Uncle Tom’s Cabin
- _____ Perspective
- _____ Portray
5.6 SS HOMEWORK due by 4/1 ***Term ends FRIDAY, take care of grade issues before Tuesday!
Vocab HW: due Friday
Current event Journal: due by Thursday
EDPUZZLE: video due completed by Friday
- Women’s History Month project to be assigned. Due date 3/29.
- Vocab Quiz on Friday