For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. I love that my ethnic heritage is German and Czech. NOT I love my ethnic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
261. _____ Missouri Compromise
262. _____ Tallmadge Amendment
263. _____ Fugitive
264. _____ Nat Turner Rebellion
265. _____ deadlocked
266. _____ table
267. _____ Gag rule
268. _____ Compromise of 1850
269. _____ Fugitive Slave Law
270. _____ Kansas Nebraska Act
5.5 SS HOMEWORK due by 3/25
Vocab HW: due Friday
Current event Journal: due by Thursday
EDPUZZLE: video due completed by Friday
• In class On demand writing piece on Why the South leaves the Union revisions due by 3/23
• Women’s History Month project to be assigned. Due date 3/29.
• Vocab Quiz on Friday