For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
249. _____ the Union
250. _____ State’s Rights Theory
251. _____ Secession
252. _____ Henry Clay
253. _____John Brown
254. _____ Nat Turner
255. _____ Harriett Beecher Stowe
256. _____ Dred Scott
257. _____Abraham Lincoln
258. _____ Stephen Douglas
SS HW: 1. Vocab sentences due Friday You can use either the inventor or his invention in the sentence this time!!!!
2. Current event article dealing with an amendment/government due Friday. Summarize the article giving the source and title.
3. Reform poster due by 3/31
4. Study guide due 4/3. Test on Fri (this is self created)
LA HW: 1. Summarize in a paragraph the book that you are reading. Include title, author, main characters and their traits, conflict and key events. This will be collected on Friday.
2. Writing piece about your point of view on animals in captivity using evidence from multiple texts and using citations. Planning tools due by 4/3