Vocab HW: Due on Friday 9/1 1.3 (Term 1: Week 3)
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
5. Silk Road
6. Age of Exploration
1.3 SS HOMEWORK due by 9/1
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 9/1
801, 802, 803 Reading and Questions:
--Textbook pages 41-45. Answer 1a, 1b, 1c, 2c from pg 45 on notebook pg 9. Read textbook pages 48-52. Answer 2a and 3b from pg 52 on notebook pg 9. DUE THURSDAY 8/31.
--Textbook pages 53-60. Answer 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b from pg 60 on notebook pg 9 as well. DUE FRIDAY 9/1
804, 805 Reading and Questions:
--Workbook pages 14-15 all questions and 17-18 all questions due THURSDAY 8/31.
--Workbook pages 23-24 all question due FRIDAY 9/1.
• Vocab Quiz—matching on Friday
• Native American Test on Monday
• Unit 1 test over Native Americans, Age of Exploration, and Columbian Exchange on 9/11
Sign up for REMIND.COM instructions are posted on the website http://nkaspers.weebly.com
Grades have been updated! Have you checked them yet?