Vocab HW #27-36: Due on Friday 9/11
Current event Journal:
• 803 and 804: Due posted on Edmodo by Thursday 9/10 at 8:00am.
• 801 and 802: Due turned in on Thursday 9/10 THE ARTICLE
• Effects of European Colonization video due completed by Wednesday 9/9 at 8:00am.
Enrichment Activity Project for Explorers due by 9/11 (work day on 9/9-be ready!!!)
• Vocab Quiz—matching on Friday
Vocab HW: Due Friday 9/11 #27-36
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply.
a. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
30. Indentured servant
32. Middle Passage
33. Small Pox