2.6 SS HOMEWORK 10/30-11/3
Vocab HW: #61-70 Due on Friday 11/3
Edpuzzle video: 2.6 The Revolution: will be due Wed 11/1
Textbook homework for 801, 802, 803: Due Friday 11/3: Answer on notebook page C: Closer to War
--Read pages 113-118. Answer questions from 118: 1a-c, 3a-c
--Read pages 119-123. Answer questions from 123: 1a-c, 2a-c, 3b
Workbook homework 804 and 805: Due Friday 11/3:
--. Workbook pages 44-49. Do not do the challenge activties.
801, 802, 803: Revolutionary War Project --step 5 and 6 due 10/30. Turn in via google classroom.
804 and 805: Revolutionary War Project step 2 and 3: rewritten lyrics due 10/26. Step 4 and 5: due 11/2. Step 6 and 7: due 11/16 ---------Work days will be added/taken away based on work ethic.
• Vocab Quiz for all students 11/3
• Rewrite for their ERQ must be completed unless it is a 4!!!!!
Students will write an essay explaining which colonial region their assigned person would be most successful in using historical, geographic, and economic evidence.
• Cycle 1: Unit 3 Writing Assessment:
o How do patriots and loyalist differ in their opinions about the events leading to the war? Why do patriots feel they must rebel? Student will describe a cause of the revolutionary war and explain how patriots and loyalists viewed the event.
The website http://nkaspers.weebly.com and https://www.hmhco.com/one Is for all online materials for the textbook
Vocab HW: Due on Friday by 11/3 2.6 (Term 2: Week 6)
For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
61. _____ Declaration of Independence
62. _____ impel
63. _____ Thomas Jefferson
64. _____Thomas Gage
65. _____ Charles Cornwallis
66. _____ George Washington
67. _____Olive Branch Petition
69. _____ Hessians
70. _____ Ally