For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. I love that my ethnic heritage is German and Czech. NOT I love my ethnic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
117. _____Magna Carta
118. _____English Bill of Rights
120. _____First Great Awakening
121. _____Ohio Valley
123. _____ George Washington
124. _____ Proclamation of 1763
La Journal HW: due 12/4
Write about a time you witnessed injustice. How did it make you feel? What could you do to help it from happening again? Now write about injustice that is happening in the world, but not in Louisville. How might this injustice impact how we live our lives in Louisville today or in the future?
Potential song lyrics due on Wednesday 12/3
Rewritten song lyrics due on Monday 12/8
Name that Tune music video due by 12/16
MLK contest entries for extra credit are due on 12/4.
Injustice anywhere, is injustice everywhere writing piece draft due on 12/4