For each word you must
1. Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
2. EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
****Your paper should be formatted like this:
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
183. _____ Louisiana Purchase
184. _____ Gadsden Purchase
186. _____ Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
187. _____ Cession
4.4 SS HOMEWORK due by 1/27
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 1/27
Edpuzzle: Due Friday 1/27 8am
Edmodo Current Event Response: Due Thursday 1/26 8am for 803, 804, 805
● Vocab Quiz—matching on Friday
● Upcoming Writing Assessments: TESTS for in class assessments for mastery grades
● Oregon Trail Journals research done on 1/23, writing day 1/30.
● Manifest Destiny ERQ on 1/27
● Upcoming Projects:
● Lewis and Clark journal entry mastery grade for homework due 1/24
● Oregon Trail Journal Project, will need work time outside of class due 2/3
● Black History Month Innovator project due at the end of February, no time in class to complete