211. Society: A structured system of human organization for large scale community living that furnishes protection, continuity, and identity for its members.
212. economy: The management of the resources of a community, country, etc.
213. geography: The topographical features of a region, and the study of a region’s climate, elevation, soil, vegetation, population, land use, etc.
214. deforestation: The clearing away of forests
215. Climate: The general weather conditions of a region, temperature, precipitation, wind,
216. Agrarian: A person who favors an agricultural way of life and government policies that support agricultural interests
217. cotton gin: A hand operated machine that cleans seeds and other unwanted material from cotton
218. industrialist: A person whose wealth comes from the ownership of industrial
businesses and who favors government policies that support industry
219. Efficient: Performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort, and with the needed knowledge and skill.
220. Manufacturing: The making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery on a large scale