For each word you must
- Write a sentence using the word giving an example or context that shows you know what the word means. EX. Our ancestors used to be nomadic because they had to follow their food supply. NOT People are nomadic.
- EITHER draw a picture for the word OR give a synonym OR give an antonym
--Full name in upper left hand corner with class number and date assignment is due.
--Each word is numbered as follows
85 Sons of Liberty
90 Minute Men
2.5 SS HOMEWORK due by 10/21
Vocab HW: Due on Friday 10/21
Edpuzzle: Due Friday 10/21 8am
Edmodo: Due Thursday 10/27 8am for 803, 804, 805
Revolutionary War Name that Tune Project due date 10/27
Revolutionary War Protest Posters
- Vocab Quiz—matching on Friday
- Upcoming Writing Assessments
- After reading primary source documents on Stamp Act protests, students will write a three-paragraph explanatory essay in which they describe the differences between the British and colonial views of these protests. Students will contextualize the Stamp Act protests within the larger tradition of crowd action in the colonies.
- After reading texts, taking notes, watching video clips, students will describe a cause of the Revolutionary War and explain how Patriots and Loyalists viewed the event.